Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Author Interview with Heather Hildenbrand



What made you want to write?

  • I read The Hobbit in 8th grade and loved the fantasy world!

How do you decide on Character names?

  • I ask my readers and then we vote on their suggestions


What is your most favorite book you have written?

  • Probably Dirty Blood.

What is your favorite book you have read?

  • OMG how can I choose?? Anything by Cassandra Clare, Nora Roberts, Maggie Stiefvater, John Green (see?! I can't choose.)

What do you do in your free time?

  • Ride Motorcycles



Thank you for your Interview Heather!! 
If you want more information about Heather or her books check out her site: http://heatherhildenbrand.blogspot.com/
and follow her on Facebook Twitter  Instagram

Heather's Books
You can see My post about her books Here




“We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising
program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.”



1 comment: