Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Author Interview with Amy Hale


What made you want to write?
  • I've always enjoyed reading and once I realized that books were simply the imagination formed with words, I started writing my own stories. It sounds cliche' to say I was born a writer, but I think for many of us it's true.

How do you decide on Character names?
  • It's hard to answer that. I often roll names around in my head until one seems to click. Some names just fit where others wouldn't. If I'm really stuck I'll use an search for unique names to see what stands out.


What is your most favorite book you have written?
  • Currently my favorite is my most recent book, Flames Among the Frost from the Havenwood Falls line.

What is your favorite book you have read?
  • I love Julia Quinn, so I adore her book The Duke and I. It's a very loved, very worn paperback copy that I've had for probably 15 years.
What do you do in your free time?
  • I love photography, music, spending time with my family, traveling abroad, and trips on our motorcycle with my husband. 
Thanks Amy!! Flames Among the Frost is one of my favorites of the Havenwood Falls books!!
Want to know more about Amy and her books? 
Check out her site here: http://authoramyhale.com/
and Follow Amy: Facebook  Twitter  Instagram  Pinterest

Amy's Books



You can see My post about Amy's books Here




“We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising
program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.”

No comments:

Post a Comment