Thursday, July 19, 2018

The Girl who called the Stars. By Heather Hildenbrand

New Release. By Heather Hildenbrand

I know what I’m not. Human.

I can’t remember my life before Earth, but I’ve grown up hearing the stories of a planet ravaged by war and a people in need of a leader who will bring them out of the darkness. I’m supposed to be their light.

My future terrifies me.

But I’m done waiting to have a real life. If I ever want a chance to live free of the Shadows, I’ll need to fight for it because freedom is never free. No matter what galaxy you call home.


Enter Heather's Giveaway!! Visit her site @ http://www.heatherhildenbrand.com/


My Review
I have never been into sci-fi books... at all, until now!
I fell into this story and didn't find my way out until the end.
I can't wait to see what Alina does next!

Follow Heather:

“We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising
program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.”

No comments:

Post a Comment