Thursday, February 8, 2018

Elizabeth Rose

I have read a good portion of Elizabeth's books and I have loved them all.
She writes Medieval, Contemporary and Paranormal, and has more to come soon!
You can check out her site here: elizabethrosenovels.com




I began reading the Legacy of the Blade series and quickly picked up the rest. I couldn't put them down and loved the Daughters of the Dagger series, strong women roles are one of my favorites especially when it was a time for docile women and not fighters.

Stop by Elizabeth's site to see all of her books and to find out when she has New Releases.
You can Preorder Heart of Ice, Part of the Tangled Tales series Now!
Release March 13. 2018
Thanks for checking out this post and I hope you look for Elizabeth's books!!






No comments:

Post a Comment